Learn how high-performing organizations are creating a competitive advantage with workforce analytics in today’s changing business environment.
Start using people analytics and workforce planning to predict and drive business outcomes.
The constant state of change organizations are facing makes strategic workforce planning and people analytics critical, but also extremely challenging. We can help.
This event is for you if your organization needs to:
- Balance just-in-time talent demands with long-term planning
- Understand how to align your workforce analytics efforts with the larger business strategy
- Go beyond storytelling to engage your stakeholders
- Apply analytics across the talent lifecycle
- Build your workforce planning and analytics function
- Get ahead of AI and technology trends
- Understand socio-economic changes and the future of work
What You Can Expect
The Latest in Workforce Analytics
We’re bringing together the leading thinkers and doers in people analytics and workforce planning to help you stay abreast of current issues in this critical discipline.
Learning with On-the-Job Application
Explore proven strategic approaches paired with actionable tactics you can implement as soon as you return to your organization.
The agenda bakes in opportunities for you to connect with your peers and industry experts who can offer insight and fresh ideas around your current business challenges.
An Amazing Destination
Join us in Miami, Florida. Can’t get away? Check out our virtual conference…
What You'll Learn
- Build a people analytics dream team and learn how to apply their insights to business-relevant talent issues throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Integrate multiple sources of data (internal and external) to create a more holistic understanding of your workforce.
- Apply analytics to your challenges across the talent lifecycle.
- Identify the talent and skills you’ll need to accomplish your business goals.
- Learn to adapt and adjust your workforce plans to succeed in the face of shifting priorities.
- Identify, prioritize and close your future talent gaps with unconventional methods.