Tuesday, March 53:05 pm - 4:15 pm
Join your fellow attendees for three 20-minute roundtable discussions facilitated by subject matter experts on a variety of topics. Discuss, debate, share, network and learn with your tablemates.
In this session, you may choose from three of the following discussion topics:
- Building Business Acumen for HR – Deepen your understanding of the organization you serve; maximize your impact on the bottom line.
- Integrating People Data with Business Data – Measure the effect of your initiatives on key HR, finance, and operational metrics.
- Tactics/Strategies for Government & Non-Profit – Connect with your peers and learn new ways to harness the power of data for the public sector.
- Tactics/Strategies for Small & Medium Businesses – Learn insightful, effective approaches to analytics that are right for your organization.
- AI, Machine Learning and the Future of Work – Discuss how major tech trends are changing the way HR, work, and the economy at large will function.
- Building Your Data Squad – Assemble the skills, knowledge and abilities you need to practice evidence-based talent management.
- Accurately Predicting Future Talent Trends – Integrate various data-streams to predict and prioritize your future talent needs.
- DIY Data Management – Bootstrap your way to a functional system for collecting, cleaning and integrating people data.
- Build, Borrow, Buy and Beyond – Discuss the various strategies your organization uses to fill talent gaps.
- HR – Finance Integration – Learn how two critical functions can better collaborate to support the strategic direction of your organization.
(Topics are subject to change)
About Jade Peters-Votava
Jade Peters-Votava is Manager, Business Optimization & Analytics at Nestlé.
About Moshe Margulies
Moshe has 10 years of experience in workforce planning and analytics, and nearly 20 years of experience in various roles within the Human Resources sector. His main expertise lies in blending strong data analytics capabilities, technology and functional HR knowledge, to help senior leaders make informed business decisions. At Kaiser Permanente, he provides ongoing, actionable insights to multiple regional corporate HR departments, as well as to national corporate HR functions level such as talent acquisition and succession planning.
Prior to his role at Kaiser Permanente, Moshe worked for consulting giant Booz Allen Hamilton, where he consulted with government clients and internal HR departments in the fields of HR analytics, HR Technology and Systems, Performance Management, Learning and Development and Talent Acquisition. Moshe holds an MBA in Human Resources from Roosevelt University in Chicago, and BA in Business from Yeshiva University in New York.
Return to Full Agenda