Tuesday, March 52:55 pm - 4:05 pm
Join your fellow attendees for three 20-minute roundtable discussions facilitated by subject matter experts on a variety of topics. Discuss, debate, share, network and learn with your tablemates.
In this session, you may choose from three of the following discussion topics:
- Building Business Acumen for HR – Deepen your understanding of the organization you serve and maximize your impact on the bottom line.
- Integrating People Data with Business Data – Measure the effect of your initiatives on key HR, finance and operational metrics.
- Tactics/Strategies for Government & Non-Profit – Connect with your peers and learn new ways to harness the power of data for the public sector.
- Tactics/Strategies for Small & Medium Businesses – Learn insightful, effective approaches to analytics that are right for your organization.
- AI, Machine Learning and the Future of Work – Discuss how major tech trends are changing the way HR, work, and the economy at large will function.
- Building Your Data Squad – Assemble the skills, knowledge and abilities you need to practice evidence-based talent management.
- Accurately Predicting Future Talent Trends – Integrate various data streams to predict and prioritize your future talent needs.
- DIY Data Management – Bootstrap your way to a functional system for collecting, cleaning and integrating people data.
- Build, Borrow, Buy and Beyond – Discuss the strategies your organization uses to fill talent gaps.
- HR – Finance Integration – Learn how two critical functions can better collaborate to support the strategic direction of your organization.
(Topics are subject to change.)