Tuesday, March 54:05 pm - 5:05 pm
We all know the end goal – Engaged, productive workers in the right place at the right time to contribute to an organization’s strategic initiatives. But the journey to get there is far less clear. The challenge: involving a large set of stakeholders that need to be informed, committed and accountable to successfully plan and lead your organization’s evolution.
Hear from people analytics and workforce planning product strategists from Workday and share in a discussion of the trends and initiatives they are seeing from some of the industry’s largest and most innovative organizations.
In this session you will learn:
- How leading companies merge People Analytics and Workforce Planning to create strategic focus and create concrete, achievable plans for the future
- The spectrum of Workforce Planning use cases and how to prioritize which ones to introduce to your organization
- How thought leaders approach People Analytics to garner trust, executive sponsorship, and justify investment
- The potential pitfalls of People Analytics and Workforce Planning initiatives, and how to make sure everyone joins and stays on the same team
- How to collaborate with and speak the language of finance for better, more informed decision making