Sponsor the 2019 People Analytics & Workforce Planning Conference
Another HR trade show? Think again.
Sponsoring HCI’s 2019 People Analytics & Workforce Planning Conference offers a unique opportunity to build relationships with senior executives, align your brand with thought leadership, and grow a community of interest around some of HR’s most critical initiatives.
No other association or media organization offers the brand value and direct access to decision-makers that HCI provides. Our agenda bakes in extended networking breaks and incentivizes attendees to visit your booth and engage in meaningful dialogue.
Attendees of this event will be focused on these areas of organizational growth:
- Balancing shorter, more agile workforce planning cycles with long term talent strategy
- Building people analytics teams that drive impact
- Gleaning actionable insights from people data across the talent lifecycle
- Predicting and prioritizing talent gaps to impact the bottom line
- Analyzing and developing more robust leadership pipelines
- Connecting with Finance to build better budgets and maximize ROI on workforce investment
And these areas of personal professional development:
- Growing business acumen and speaking the language of the business
- Understanding business strategy as a guiding force for analytics and workforce planning initiatives
- Navigating data and using scientifically valid analysis to make recommendations
- Connecting and collaborating with the right business stakeholders to effect change
If your organization provides any of the following services or solutions, you’ll fit right in at this event:
- Data & Analytics
- Workforce Planning
- Predictive Analytics for HR
- Machine Learning/AI for HR
- Applicant Tracking
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Assessment & Evaluation
- Workforce Management
- Risk Management
- And more…
Wondering if you’ll meet the right audience at People Analytics & Workforce Planning? Contact Barry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516-312-7458 to learn more about how a sponsor partnership with HCI can work for you.